Captain Cat's Crab Cakes
Crab cakes are quickly becoming one of my favorite meals and the addition of Captain Cat's seasoning makes me feel poetic.
- Mix together all of the ingredients apart from breadcrumbs; sprinkle these onto a plate.
- Shape crab mix into patties of the desired size and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Shallow fry until golden brown and serve with lemon and mayo
- 250g Mixed Crab Meat (50/50 brown/white)
- 6 Ship's Biscuits crumbled
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 egg
- Handful of dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Captain Cat's Mor Seasoning