Mermaid Confetti raises the parsnip to new heights!
- Pre heat oven to 200C and place your oven tray in the oven.
- Top and tail the parsnips and then quarter each parsnip lengthwise.
- Take the roasting tray out and put in your desired oil (olive/ sunflower etc) place the parsnips in the tray and with a metal spoon turn each parsnip over to make sure all sides are completely coated.
- Season with Mermaid Confetti and freshly ground pepper and place in oven.
- Roast until cooked through, golden and crispy (around 30 mins dependent on your type of oven). Don't forget to turn the parsnips occassionaly.
- 8 Parsnips
- Olive oil (a good glug)
- Mermaid Confetti
- Freshly ground black pepper