5 Beans on Toast with Welshman's Caviar
Seaweed should be part of every day cooking, I believe it is as essential as salt or pepper. So here is a quick, easy every day recipe which elevates this classic to a whole new level. Eat well!
- Warm your beans up slowly and add the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Allow to thicken and season.
- Cut your roll in half and toast. Once toasted spread the Welsh Sea Black Butter on both sides.
- Add the lovely cooked beans, top with grated cheese and place under the grill.
- If you don't have a grill, don't worry neither do I.
- Once the cheese is gooey and goldy, sprinkle on the Welshman's Caviar, enjoy!