Captain Cat's Roasted Carrots and Orange
Captain Cat's Seasoning lends a wonderful finish to this dish, seaweed has in Wales traditionally been paired with citrus flavours such as orange and lemon. This modern take brings carrots to a whole new level, enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 200C and place roasting tray in the oven
- Bring a large pan of water to boil, add the carrots and simmer for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile take the roasting tray out and put in a good glug of oil and place back in oven.
- Drain carrots in colander and then place in roasting tray with wedges of ornage. Sprinkle in Captain Cat's Mor Seasoning. Turn the carrots and orange over so they are all covered in seasoning and oil.
- Roast until cooked through and golden colour (approx 35 mins)
- If cooking on fire, firstly follow steps 2 and 4, then place in roasting tray and place next to fire.
- 2kg Carrots, topped and halved length ways
- 1 orange
- 4 tbsp of Captain Cat's Mor Seasoning
- Olive oil