Morning Glory with a sprinkle of Welshman's Caviar
This really isn’t even a recipe just a top tip on how to use Welshman’s Caviar in your breakfast, it’s simple and delicious! Top tip, my old house mate in university, Peter, lived off fried egg sandwiches and he swore that the longer and slower you cooked your eggs the better they were. I didn't believe him but I think now he was ahead of his time, a fried egg which is slowly cooked in butter for 10/ 15 minutes does taste a lot better, but then again waiting an extra 10 minutes makes you a lot hungrier!
- Heat your pan over a moderate heat and add the butter
- Once the butter has melted add two eggs
- Sprinkle generously with Welshman’s Caviar and leave to cook for approximately 5 minutes or until the egg is cooked, serve with the toasted buttered roll.
- 1 bread roll cut in half (great with Irish Soda bread)
- 2 Free range eggs
- A knob of butter (best with Welsh Sea Black Butter)
- 1 tbsp of Welshman's Caviar