Pigs in Blankets
Pigs in blankets, surely the best part of the Christmas dinner, I always double up as they simply just disappear. The Mermaid Confetti just adds that Christmas sparkle, enjoy!
- If cooking in the oven, preheat to 200C or if cooking on a fire, light the fire.
- Wrap the bacon around the sausage, secure with cocktail sticks and season with Mermaid Confetti.
- Place in roasting tray then place in oven and cook until golden brown and cooked through, approx 15 mins.
- If cooking on the fire, simply wrap the sausage with the bacon and insert onto skewers and season. Best place on the outside of the fire and let slower cook.
- Thin Streaky Bacon
- Sausages (Pork and Apple)
- Mermaid Confetti
- Cocktail Sticks