Red Cabbage with Port and Grass Kelp
- Peel off the outer leaves and cut in half and cut out the core. Use a food processor to thinly slice the cabbage or a sharp knife.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan and gently cook the onions for around 5 mins, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to boil, then cover and reduce heat, allow to simmer gently for around 1 hour. Season with Salt, Pepper and a little extra of Grass Kelp and serve.
- 1 Red Cabbage
- Butter 25g
- 2 Red Onions diced
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- Grass Kelp (Gutweed) - 1 tbsp
- Port 150ml
- Red wine vinegar 1 tbsp
- Salt n Pepper