Just the most wonderful roasted potatoes known to the world!
- Pre-heat oven to 200C, place a roasting tray in an oven (big enough so there is no double mounting of potatoes - always remember that potatoes need there private space when roasting this is serious).
- Peel and cut each potato into desired size, it is only fair, try to be consistent.
- Place potatoes into a large pan, cover with water add dulse and a sprinkle of salt and bring to boil.
- No need to keep watching the pan while waiting for it to boil, time to get the hot tray out of the oven and get some goose fat in there and place back into the the oven so its hot hot hot (good oven gloves required)
- Once your potatoes are boiling, simmer for 5 mins then drain in colander and then cover with the lid and shake them up, best song to shake to I find is Hey Ya (Outkast).
- Once you have showed those potatoes who is boss then gently put them into the roasting try (careful that fat will be hot). Roll round each potato with a metal spoon so the whole surface is covered in hot goose fat.
- Season and roast for 15 mins then take them out and turn them and roast for another 15 mins.
- Repeat step 7 until potatoes are cooked through and golden and crispy, take out scatter with dulse and boom!
- 10 Potatoes
- 100g Goose Fat
- 2 tbsp of Dulse
- Mermaid Confetti Sprinkles
- Cracked Pepper to season